Epidemiologist / Health Outcomes Researcher
We are currently seeking candidates to fill a Epidemiologist / Health Outcomes Researcher role.
The successful candidate will work alongside our clinical, statistical and database teams, helping to develop research ideas, coordinate, conduct and communicate high quality, scientific research for both commercial and academic purposes. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within an internationally recognised research organisation involved in the analysis and dissemination of real-life research from large-scale observational studies and pragmatic randomised controlled trials.
- Contribute to research proposals for academic and commercial clients.
- Develop statistical analysis plans by working closely with statistician and conduct analyses for clinical database studies and pragmatic randomised controlled trials.
- Liaise with study sponsors and steering committee experts throughout the project.
- Take leadership of a project team from idea generation to delivery of the study outputs.
- Critically review the work of other members of the research team.
- Contribute to journal publications, conference abstracts and posters.
- Attend at international conferences.
- Degree in life sciences, epidemiology, biostatistics or equivalent
- Experience of large clinical database research ideally with practical experience of using Clinical Practice Research Datalink (CPRD) data or equivalent
- Experience of working on health research projects from start to completion
- Peer reviewed publications
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
About Observational Pragmatic Research Institute (OPRI)
OPRI is an independent organisation with a focus on generating real world clinical evidence with a primary focus on respiratory care. OPRI aims to improve disease management and patient outcomes by undertaking the highest quality observational and pragmatic clinical research. OPRI focuses on identifying real-life factors that influence outcomes and real-life effectiveness both in terms of disease management and pharmacological interventions. By collaborating with world-renowned clinical, academic and industry partners, OPRI drives a vision for inclusion of real-life research into all aspects of medical research and clinical practice. OPRI has published over 100 papers and is considered a dynamic and progressive company leading in real life respiratory research globally.
Please send your CV with a covering letter summarising your suitability for the role. All candidates will be required to undertake a remote skills test prior to interview. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £28,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year