We are looking for a motivated Personal Assistant to work alongside the Senior Assistant and our dynamic global administration team to assist with all matters relating to the Directors’ duties. You will be part of a leading and fast-growing global healthcare research organisation with offices around and collaborations the world. The full-time or part-time role will require flexible working hours to assist our directors across various time zones. Prior PA experience is not essential but excellent organisation and communication skills are required, including excellent written and verbal business English skills. The candidate must have a tertiary qualification and some prior work experience in a relevant field. Other key requirements include the ability to multi-task, confidence with IT systems, discretion and trustworthiness when dealing with confidential matters, attention to detail, ability to prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment.
Duties include minute-taking, diary management, managing emails meetings and calls, dealing with ad-hoc requests for the Director such as property and administrative matters. The role would ideally be office-based, with potential for home and flexible working arrangements.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Manage and maintain the Director’s diary, ensuring all commitments are coordinated effectively.
2) Work alongside the travel company to book travel and accommodation requirements and ensure all required arrangements are placed for the Director.
3) Liaise with clients regarding the logistics of upcoming events that the Director will be participating in.
4) Filter significant amounts of information, emails, queries, phone calls and invitations to the Director by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
5) Keep, maintain and prepare accurate records and draft electronic correspondence on behalf of the Director.
6) Assist the Director with any personal requests which may include administrative, purchasing, correspondence and property management requirements
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience and key skills:
● Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task, organise others and work on own initiative and with limited supervision
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Confident with IT and online communication systems
● Trustworthiness to manage sensitive and confidential information
● Ability to work under pressure and be part of a small team
● Excellent attention to detail and commitment to meeting deadlines
● Ability to filter information and assess priorities
● Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels
● Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise
● Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
● Previous PA experience is not essential