Our dynamic research company, Observational & Pragmatic Research Institute, are looking for a highly motivated Research Project Manager to deliver an international quality improvement programme designed to improve health outcomes for COPD patients.
The successful candidate will undertake a pivotal role in the implementation of this USA based research project, liaising between local US service providers and the international OPRI team (www.opri.sg). This newly created role is an excellent opportunity for those with experience in health research to take their first steps into project management. The position will also suit those with previous health-based project management skills looking to develop international working experience.
The ability to work autonomously, influence others and communicate effectively are essential to this role.
OPRI are proven in providing excellent opportunities for growth through involvement in these innovative and unique health projects, with our team publishing over 400 publications in high-ranking peer reviewed journals over the past 10 years.
The position will be home based with the ability to travel frequently to Denver and to join international calls which may occasionally be held outside of standard working hours.
- Develop and review project documentation including trial agreements, protocols, practice and/or patient information sheets, training materials, presentations, and other operational resources.
- Recruit and coordinate US based integrated healthcare systems and take primary care sites throughout the research process, ensuring professional relationships and regular communication with all participating sites.
- Contribute to the development, review and implementation of patient and clinician resources including questionnaires, clinical decision support, feedback, and promotional material.
- As appropriate to the specified position, code and verify data in accordance with specified research protocol and coding procedures and enter data into a computer database and/or spreadsheet application for subsequent analysis.
- Create presentation slides and posters to help integrated healthcare systems raise awareness and engagement with their sites.
- Develop reporting systems/slides for communicating to senior management team and respective funding organisations regarding operational delivery.
- Travel to sites to collect and record data as appropriate to the specific objectives of the study, as appropriate.
- Manage and respond to project related email, liaise with project stakeholders, and ensure timely dissemination of minutes and actions.
- At least four years’ experience in delivering or managing research projects and/or a degree in life sciences, epidemiology, biostatistics or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience of drafting, editing and creating content across all communication platforms, particularly in research settings.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, ability to work under pressure.
- High attention to detail, and ability to work proactively on own initiative and with limited supervision.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple events and programmes of work simultaneously
- Ability to deal with complex, sensitive information and negotiate on difficult issues
- The ability to work with others and develop strong collaborative networks across a variety of stakeholders and clients
- Enthusiastic and motivated to learn and assimilate new skills and take personal responsibility to do so.
- Experience of observational and pragmatic trials.
- Experience with primary care-based research studies.
- Experience with epidemiological studies or health care databases.
- Ability to analyse and interpret health data.
Contract & Salary:
This is a full-time role.
Starting salary is negotiable and dependent on qualifications and experience.
Immediate start is available.
To apply send a CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, we look forward to hearing from you.