Observational and Pragmatic Research Institute (OPRI) is a unique academic research institution, working with both the pharmaceutical and academic industry, with the overarching goal to improve the lives of patients through conducting vital global real-world research. OPRI is part of a global network of international companies, with partner companies located in the United Kingdom and Australia.
OPRI has been leading the paradigm shift in real-world evidence for the past 12 years, by delivering pragmatic clinical trials, disease registries and database research.
We are currently seeking a hard-working and motivated Project Coordinator to join our international team. You would be involved in coordinating a global severe asthma registry, leading the stakeholder engagement processes in this globally-renowned project.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
• At least one year’s administrative or similar experience.
• High-level proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular), Googlemail and calendar systems.
• Excellent written English and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work-loads.
• Very strong attention to detail and an ability to self-motivate, problem solve and use one’s own initiative.
• The ability to negotiate, influence and communicate with international colleagues and company Directors.
• Strong project management skills.
• An interest or experience in research activities.
Key responsibilities of the role will be:
• Coordinate project activities with external and internal stakeholders.
• Lead project meetings with country participants, clients, internal colleagues and Directors.
• Attend international congresses across Europe and the United States.
• Prepare regularly scheduled reports for external and internal stakeholders.
• Responsible for complex coordination and scheduling of meetings.
This is a full-time position with opportunities for progression within an expanding and unique company.
Please send your CV with a covering letter, summarising your suitability for the role.