Our dynamic and internationally recognised research company Observational & Pragmatic Research Institute (OPRI) is looking for a highly motivated and dynamic member to join our team. In this role, you will be working alongside our research, statistical and database teams, and communicating directly with external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have an interest in the field of scientific medical research, experience of administrative processes, have a high attention to detail, a proactive approach and strong time management skills.
- In the role of Project Administrator, you would be providing support in relation to the International Severe Asthma Registry (ISAR). ISAR is the largest global research database on severe asthma patients, with data being provided from over 25 countries. The main responsibilities include:
- Providing administrative support to the team including calendar management and minute-taking.
- Planning, coordinating and managing events. This includes logistics planning, sourcing venues or arranging technical requirements for remote meetings, booking facilities, sending invites and coordinating calendars.
- Communicating with company and external personnel by phone, email and telephone/video conference, across various time zones.
- Serving as a contact point for staff, clients and stakeholders and respond to queries and requests
- Booking of travel requirements as instructed.
- Liaising with key stakeholders internationally.
- Supporting the research and operational teams on various administrative duties as required.
BSc preferred, or a degree with a focus on health research, science, or business administration.
- Strong written and verbal business English skills, and an ability to communicate well with stakeholders globally and work in a dynamic environment.
- A minimum of two years’ administrative experience preferred but graduates will be considered.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint required).
- Knowledge of Zoom, Smartsheet, Googlemail and calendar systems preferred.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- High personal standards and the ability to influence others.
- Professional attitude and the ability to communicate with international colleagues and company Directors.
Contract and Salary
Starting salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Immediate start is available.
Please send your CV with a covering letter summarising your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Audio Clip for Exercise 3