Global travel, career growth, working directly with an internationally recognised Professor of Primary Care Medicine…… We are offering a unique opportunity for an ambitious graduate to gain exposure to the heart of our research activities.
Supporting our founder, you will manage all Personal Assistant responsibilities whilst developing your understanding of pragmatic clinical trials and real-life database research.
You will be excited by the opportunity to enhance your career by gaining a true understanding of our network of companies which includes The Observational and Pragmatic Research Institute (Singapore) and Optimum Patient Care (Australia and UK).
You will be expected to travel internationally, spending extended periods of time at conferences and across key company locations in order to be available for administrative and academic support.
- Management of Director’s schedule and travel requirements
- Assist in teleconferences, note taking, preparation for engagements
- Filter significant amounts of information, emails, queries, phone calls and invitations, responding, redirecting or taking forward contacts as appropriate
- Assist in the coordination of research projects and carry out related research tasks
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders across various time zones.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task, organise others and work on own initiative and with limited supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Confident with IT and online communication systems
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be part of a small team
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise, filter information and assess priorities
- Experience in research with an ambition to develop a research career
This is a full time position with flexible working hours.
Estimated travel time: Australia – 5 months, Singapore – 2 months, Canada – 1 month.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.