We have a HR Assistant opportunity available within our health research organisation based in Oakington, Cambridgeshire (CB24 3BA).
Reporting to the HR Lead, the role is offered on a hybrid working basis. Part time and full time candidates will be considered with a range of flexible working patterns available.
The role will involve supporting a global team of 80 employees with 25 working onsite in the Cambridge office. This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the employee lifecycle and to input into the development of company policies and processes, making OPCG a great place to work!
Applicants should be keen to develop in a generalist HR role, with full support and training available.
The post holder is to provide a central point of contact for HR queries for the Cambridge office team and support the HR Lead in the delivery of HR services across the global organisation.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the administration of HR processes, ensuring that all systems, documentation, and records are up to date and accurate.
- Contribute to employee life cycle processes to include recruitment and selection, learning and development and employee relations. Provide HR advice and guidance to employees and line managers, seeking support as necessary
- Support the business to build an effective team, driving the recruitment and selection process through posting job adverts on relevant platforms, liaising with candidates, scheduling interviews, and completing on boarding processes.
- Work with employees to support their growth and development, attend review meetings, source, and schedule learning events, ensure training records are maintained
- Respond to concerns and queries of the global team, provide advice and guidance on policy issues and support employees to promote a healthy and retained workforce.
- Oversee the efficient functioning of the office, ensure facilities are available and support social events to provide a great space for team working and interactions
- Educated to A-levels or equivalent.
- Ideally degree qualified in a relevant subject
- Ideally CIPD level 5 or working towards an accredited HR qualification
- At least one year of relevant HR experience, ideally within a SME
- Professional and personable, able to meet the needs of the business whilst supporting employees
- Efficient, organised with excellent communication skills
- Able to work at pace to deadlines and juggle competing demands
Salary is dependent on experience.
Further information on company can be found at www.optimumpatientcare.org
To apply, submit a copy of your CV to Carole Andrews, HR Lead (email@example.com).