Optimum Patient Care Global is seeking a Finance Manager to support the Directors in providing a full range of accounting services to network of businesses based in Norfolk and Cambridgeshire (UK).
This role will oversee the accounts of several SMEs, ensuring a full provision of timely accounting services. This role will provide the right candidate with the opportunity to build their experience of journals, purchase and sales ledgers, taxation and payroll amongst all other aspects of general accounting. The right candidate will be able to build relationships quickly and use their knowledge and influence to steer the financial management of the businesses, playing a key role in influencing financial decisions and interacting with clients and employees at all levels. In this role you would be expected to oversee and manage a small, friendly finance team of 2 to 3 other employees
This role will be based in either the Aylsham, Norfolk or Oakington, Cambridge office with regular travel between both UK locations.
- Handles daily accounting activities which include preparation of journal entries, accounts receivables, accounts payable, general ledger
- Oversees the annual statutory audit and preparation of annual accounts/ financial statements and reports for compliance with local government regulations and relevant financial and accounting standards.
- Oversee and prepare the annual research and development tax relief claim.
- Payroll management
- Maintains detailed records documenting all financial transactions.
- Participate in regular review meetings with the Directors, providing expert advice and guidance as required
- Prepare and review the monthly consolidation management reporting, Budget, Forecast
- Management of the Finance Coordinator and Finance Assistant, providing support, training and development to finance team and wider staff group in finance related matters
- Ideally educated to accounting degree level or higher
- AAT, ACCA or CIMA full qualification highly desirable but equivalent experience will be considered
- At least 5-7 years of general experience in key financial processes
- Experience of operating financial systems (Xero would be an advantage)
- Excellent level of accuracy, exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to self-manage and be self-motivated to deliver results using own initiative
- Experience of Line Management is desirable
About Optimum Patient Care Global (OPCG)
Optimum Patient Care Global is an international commercial organisation dedicated to improving the care and management of patients with chronic medical conditions through collaboratively delivering our unique quality improvement programme and ethically approved research.
Contract and Salary
This is a full time position.
Salary is within the range of £35,000 to £43,000 per year.
Please send your CV and a covering letter summarising your suitability for the role and why you would like to join us to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.