OPRI is an academic research institution striving to improve the lives of patients through global research.
OPRI has been leading the paradigm shift in real-world evidence for the past 12 years, by delivering pragmatic clinical trials, disease registries and database research.
We are currently seeking an Event Planner to join our team.
To assist the Directors in the management of international research activities through providing an efficient and responsive Event Planning service. This is a fantastic opportunity which would be ideally suited to candidates looking to build experience across an international network of collaborative companies, working across multiple time zones to provide an effective Event Planning service.
- Planning, coordinating and managing events. This includes logistics planning, sourcing venues, booking facilities, sending invites and coordinating calendars
- Communicate within the company and external personnel by phone, email, tele/video conferencing, across various timezones.
- Serve as a contact point for staff, clients and stakeholders and attend to queries and requests
- Travel management for the team as instructed
- Data Entry
- Research Assistant tasks
- The candidate will be working in an international, dynamic and fast-paced environment
- At least one year’s administrative experience
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task, organise others and work on own
initiative and with limited supervision
- Confident with IT and online communication systems
- Proficiency in MS Office ( MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular) and ideally Skype, Join Me, Gmail and Calendar management.
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of office systems and procedures
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- High personal standards and the ability to influence others
- Professional attitude and the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external contacts
Immediate start is available.
Please send your CV with a covering letter summarising your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. All candidates will be required to undertake a remote skills test prior to the interview. We look forward to hearing from you
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $2,000 to $3,600 /month ( Starting salary is dependent on qualifications and experience)