We are looking for an experienced, diligent and highly self-motivated Assistant to support our Directors with key aspects of our International business operations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop administrative and personal assistance experience with a progressive and innovative research organisation. Observational and Pragmatic Research Institute Pte Ltd (OPRI) is a unique company driving the highest quality observational and pragmatic research in disease burden and management for improved patient outcomes in Asia, Europe and the Australian Pacific region.
This role will suit a graduate-level candidate with a strong administrative background and interest in research. The position offers a high degree of flexible working to enable communication across multiple time zones.
- Manage and maintain the Director’s diary, ensuring all commitments are coordinated effectively
- Work alongside the travel company to book travel and accommodation requirements and ensure all required arrangements are in place for the Director
- Assist the Director in telephone conferences by taking minutes and sharing in a timely manner, ensuring that all required preparation is in place for engagements
- Filter significant amounts of information, emails, queries, phone calls and invitations to the Director by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate
- Keep, maintain and prepare accurate records and draft electronic correspondence on behalf of the Director Assist colleagues in maintaining the office environment and carry out routine office management duties where needed
- Manage guest meetings with the Director and visiting the office, ensuring they are greeted upon arrival
- Assist the Director with any personal requests relating to his own administrative, purchasing, correspondence and property management requirements
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task, organise others and work on own initiative and with limited supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills Confident with IT and online communication systems
- Ability to work under pressure and be part of a small team Excellent attention to detail and commitment to meeting deadlines
- Ability to filter information and assess priorities
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- Previous PA experience is not essential
- This is a full-time or part-time position with the expectation of flexible working hours to provide support and communication across different time zones.
Contract and Salary
Salary is negotiable based on the qualification and experience of the candidate.
(SGD $3,000 – $ 4,250 Monthly)
Applicants are required to complete the assessment in the attached link and provide their CV, covering letter and completed assessment to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.