OPRI is an academic research institution striving to improve the lives of patients through global research. OPRI has been leading the paradigm shift in real world evidence for the past 12 years, by delivering pragmatic clinical trials, disease registries and database research.
We are looking for a Data Engineer to work alongside our research, statistical and database teams in the UK, Singapore and Australia (Brisbane). In this position you will gain invaluable experience within an internationally recognised research organisation involved in analysis and dissemination of data from large-scale observational studies and pragmatic randomised controlled trials.
The successful candidate will have high attention to detail, strong time management skills, and most importantly experience in the management and engineering of relational databases.
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain data collection and management systems
- Integrate data management technologies and software engineering tools for custom data collection applications
- Programming knowledge: Employ a variety of languages and tools (e.g. scripting languages) to combine systems together Ensure seamless integration of data across multiple databases SQL, queries
- Building APIs for data consumption Integrating external or new datasets into existing data pipelines
- Continuously monitoring and testing the system to ensure optimized performance
- Build and maintain data collection platforms for specific organisational projects
- Set up automated integration processes for Patient Reported Outcomes into various data collection platforms
- EMR/EDC integration with Registry Database
- Data collected via Registry EDCs to be uploaded into EMRs Data collected via site specific EMRs/EDCs to be uploaded into Registry EDCs
- The role is for a permanent full-time position. Salary is dependent on qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, Math or equivalent qualification Required Experience
- Strong working knowledge of SQL (Essential) Experience working with large databases Preferred Experience
- Experience of developing and maintaining data dictionaries for databases Knowledge of statistical analysis tools (e.g. R, STATA, SPSS, SAS) Interest and knowledge of epidemiology, public health and clinical research
Contract and Salary
Please send your CV, completed assessment test and a covering letter summarising your suitability for the role and why you would like to join us. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Part-time and full-time roles are considered.
- Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience. (SGD $3,000 – $ 6,000 Monthly)
- Immediate start is available.