The Observational & Pragmatic Research Institute (OPRI) is an independent research organisation distinguished in building and accessing global data sources to drive change in clinical practice around the world. OPRI’s services range from understanding the burden of illness to supporting the delivery of your full marketing product launch plan. OPRI delivers the real-world evidence required to improve patient lives by bridging the gap between academia and the industry.
Our Research Experience
OPRI has over 12 years of leadership and global experience in successful delivery of 3 key streams of research:
- Retrospective database studies
- Prospective pragmatic clinical trials
- International patient registries
This research has contributed to a growing body of real world evidence illustrating the unmet needs, effectiveness, safety and value of biopharmaceutical and biotechnology in real world patient populations.
OPRI’s team of researchers offer leadership and expertise in the design and execution of studies to meet payer and regulator evidence requirements. The team have delivered:
- 100+ peer reviewed publications in high ranking journals
- 30+ databases for research from 20+ countries
- 4 primary offices across Europe and Asia Pacific
- 20 average years of experience for scientific and consulting staff
- 75% of researchers have advanced degrees across a range of disciplines
Our Global Data
OPRI does not restrict its analyses to a proprietary database. Instead, our integrated team of epidemiologists, biostatisticians, data analysts, health economists, medical writers and world-renowned clinicians critically assess the available databases to identify those that will yield the best information to address your research needs. The data sources accessible via OPRI’s network include (United Kingdom, America, South Korea, Australia, Italy, Spain, Netherlands and Singapore)
We offer diverse scientific methods and high-quality project and data management expertise. Methods include analytics of secondary data sources (across all 5 continents), bespoke multi-national data collection, hybrid studies, and pragmatic studies.
Our Unique Partnership
OPRI combines scientific and data expertise with global operational capabilities via its bespoke partner organisation Optimum Patient Care. It is this unique partnership which delivers the growing body of evidence required to optimize patient care through new products and research to enhance market access. This bespoke partnership offers:
- Exclusive data sharing agreements to Optimum Patient Care Research Database (OPCRD)
- Access to a network of over 650 GP practices in the UK for bespoke data collection
- Access to a new and growing network of GP practices in Australia
- Unique opportunities for OPRI to translate research from study idea to clinical change